General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Allow more flexibility for branching so we can create the "choose your own adventure" type of Mixes.

1. The default navigation bar limits the learning modules to be linear. If there could be an option to hide/remove that bar, then we can use buttons/hyperlinks within PowerPoint to navigate, allowing the learners to choose their own paths.
    2. If links to specific slides (or other types of content such as images) can somehow be included in the answer feedback (as pop up boxes), then we can have even more freedom for branching.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Office Mix needed for Mac

Office Mix for Mac. Way overdue!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can't hear any sound

Recorded but can't hear any sound when I preview

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Full support on tablets

Full support on tablets.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Convert the final state of a slide recording into something you can use to begin the next slide.

One of the key benefits of Mix is that I can record presentations in small pieces that can easily be revised as necessary. It would be extraordinarily helpful then, if one could use the end state of a slide (or screen) recording as the start state of the next slide.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Let viewers of the mix see all the slides, for people who want to re-read the content

Lots of mixes are slide decks with audio narration. When a slide is animated, it's hard to get a view of the whole slide's contents; the table of contents has the "whole slide" view, but the TOC view is TINY!! I want to be able to view the whole slide, like in PowerPoint, so I can re-read content without having to wait for JUST the right second in the playback, and then jumping on the Pause button.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Show correct answer after taking a quiz question

If someone takes a quiz question and gets it wrong, I would like it to show the correct answer before proceeding to the next question or slide. In this way, the user can see the correct answer after the fact.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Refresh analytics manually.

SLOW loading mixes. Find a way to increase the reliability & time it takes for mixes to load. I give mixes to young students to use as assignments and they can't wait forever or reload by themselves.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. What is the newest feature you are working on? I really would like the folder option. I haven't seen any new features over the years

What is the newest feature you are working on? I really would like the folder option. I have several classes and must sort through the pages of mixes to find the one I am looking for. I haven't seen any new features over the last year. It is a great product, but definitely would like to see some updates!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. office mix error 0x80007000 e access id denied

office mix error 0x80007000 e access id denied

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Team quizzes in Mix

As teacher nice to have students able to work in teams to complete quizzes ( rather than individuals) say green team, blue team etc. Be able to project team results on ppt real time Any suggestions? Rgds William

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add an END or SUBMIT QUIZ button on the last slide of each Mix.

When respondents don't click the "next" arrow after the last slide, their answers do not appear in the results for the class. I've had to add a slide to the end of each Mix to tell people to click the right arrow to submit their responses.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sorry, but we ran into a problem while turning in your work. You may want to try again later.

In Schoology, students receive this error message when they try to submit a mix with a quiz:

"Sorry, but we ran into a problem while turning in your work.

You may want to try again later."

We have tried several times, and it still will not work. It will not grade the quiz and connect with the gradebook.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Mix.office.com background video rendering...

I would like to be able to export my mix to mix.office.com so that it can be shared fairly quickly with a link via email...All the while mix.office.com is rendering the video instead of my computer (Surface Pro 3) & when the video is rendered & ready for viewing as a video, mix.office.com sends an update to any email address I shared the link with and to me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Microsoft Mix circumvents our Office 365 security endeavours by allowing external and anonymous sharing from Mix.

There is some concern that Microsoft Mix circumvents our Office 365 security endeavors by allowing external and anonymous sharing from Mix. Does Mix use independent storage that allows for such sharing, or does it use our Office 365 storage service which should be sufficiently secured to disable the anonymous portion of Mix.

We had similar concerns with Sway, but through the admin section we could, and did, turn off External Sharing (although I can no longer find the Sway Admin section, it no longer shows in the new admin portal), but I don’t see anywhere in the portal that we…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Include an option where feedback can be given to students, open ended questions or just feedback any question.

An option is need to give make comments on students responses, when we are going through the analytics. For example when viewing by exercises, I would like to leave a comment for each question answered.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mix not playing on multiple browsers/computers after multiple uploads

This mix just doesn't work... why? No useful errors reported - just loads forever. Can't afford to spend so much time making them for an unreliable experience. As mentioned, tried on multiple browsers on multiple computers multiple times.

https://mix.office.com/watch/1fr9k0qn1golq

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mobile export - via manifoldjs (Android/iOS/UWP/...)

Mix as a fast App creation tool!

Would suggest that a Mix/lesson could be exported as a HTML+Mobile source project. This could be 100% automated via manifoldjs (http://manifoldjs.com/generator)

details:
    https://github.com/manifoldjs/manifoldJS/wiki/Getting-Started

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Inking toolbar available all the time in PP, not just while screen recording.

Please. I need this if I'm to avoid switching to Drawboard permanently.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base