General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Show correct answer after taking a quiz question

If someone takes a quiz question and gets it wrong, I would like it to show the correct answer before proceeding to the next question or slide. In this way, the user can see the correct answer after the fact.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix Slide Navigation Features

Your "Table of Contents" button is fine except for one glaring flaw: Please let us change the title beneath each slide thumbnail from "Slide 1", "Slide 2", etc.

You might implement the feature shown on slide 4 of your Mix entitled "How to make your fist mix", located at the bottom of the Office Mix home page (mix.office.com/en-us/Home), although doing what I suggest in the preceding paragraph would probably be a better solution because it doesn't use additional screen space.

I've come up with a work-around to provide clear slide navigation. I add a full-screen shape containing the title for…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Error installing Office Mix

When Installing Office Mix (pc with windows 10- 64 bits) an error stops the installation: "0x80091007 - El valor del hash no es correcto"

Any suggestions?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please don't pull the plug on OMix - It's a great, flexible tool for anyone with a message.

Just wanted to say that I don't want this tool to go away. YouTube is ok but the quality of video is poor (for presentations) and the ads and recommended videos are distracting at best. Folks please add your voice and echo my sentiments so OMix stays with us. Thanks.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Permissions and Sharing

Permissions and Sharing (Org Only)
    There used to be another Permissions/Sharing option (Your org only), but it's no longer there. Is there a plan to bring that option back? (That option still shows in the how-to video on the front page). I absolutely love this add-in...it's completely changed the way we deliver initial training and allows us to easily do "just in time" training. Thank you for this powerful add-in...we're combining Mixes with the, "Class Notebook" add-in for OneNote and once we have the ability to grade quizzes in OneNote, we'll be one step closer to dropping the need for…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Is this product still being updated?

We are preparing to create a lot of training and wondered if this product is really being updated and new features added.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Give an eraser tool for pens that don't have an eraser built in.

When using mix on a Microsoft Surface I can erase an individual pen stroke using the eraser on the back of the stylus. But I can't do this with my Lenovo ThinkPad. I would really like to have an eraser tool, just like a pen that could erase a single stroke (similar to the pen tool in Word).

Ideally, the initial pen stroke and erasing are recorded so that I could write a small bit to draw attention to something, like circling or underlining, but then erase that temporary bit and continue to write.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring back SCORM export

Please return SCORM to your functionality.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Play and save mix in powerpoint

Not sure if you have done this, but would like to have the mix be available to me that I can play it as a powerpoint slideshow, when there is no internet and have it saved to my hard drive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Having video/audio AND a quiz on the same slide

I need my video or audio clip to sit on the same slide as my quiz questions so that students have the question in front of them as they watch the video. As a teacher not being able to do this is a bit deal breaker and may see me abandon mix. I spend a signfiicant amount of time creating mix only to find that while it previewed fine in PowerPoint when I uploaded it to my mixes my videos and audio files no longer worked!

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I cannot publish Office Mix to Office 365 Video

I cannot publish Office Mix to Office 365 Video. When I push the button "Publish to O365 Video" and then log-in to Office 365, I face with the message that "You cannot publish to Office 365 Video. Please contact your organization to set up an account, and try again." I am admin of the tenant, so I try to change the setting for SharePoint online and Office 365 Video channel. But it doesn't help. When I ask to CS team of Microsoft, they say they cannot solve the issue in Mix. Please help to solve the issue.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. support linux

support linux

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enable multiple owners for uploading and reporting on Mix analytics.

Using Mix on a team... have multiple people uploading new mixes as part of a training curriculum... have different people that handle detailed analytics... problem solved with multiple owners.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. please allow user to chnage the font size of reading pan ,folder pane , mail pane or allow to permenantly fix the zoom level of reading pan

hi ,
    we want a feature where in outook 2013 and outlook 2016 allow user to change the font size , also user can permanently fix the default zoom level from 100 % to 110, 120 ...to the desire level. every user have different eye sight and it is difficult read in such low zoom level.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Off-line

I want to use Mix on and off line. I do offline presentations ie where I have to present is in schools and usually it is in the area farthest from the modem so the signal if any is very very weak or non-existent although I use a flash-drive to store the lessons and quizes

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)