General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Show correct answer after taking a quiz question

If someone takes a quiz question and gets it wrong, I would like it to show the correct answer before proceeding to the next question or slide. In this way, the user can see the correct answer after the fact.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. include the up and down buttons to move slides forward and back

This would allow the use of wireless presenters which tend to map the buttons to "UP" and "DOWN" on the keyboard. At the moment office mix only seems to recognise the "LEFT" and "RIGHT" buttons, which means that we cannot use a wireless presenter. Please fix as this may mean we cannot use office mix for our delivery.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Include an option where feedback can be given to students, open ended questions or just feedback any question.

An option is need to give make comments on students responses, when we are going through the analytics. For example when viewing by exercises, I would like to leave a comment for each question answered.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Comments in LTI

Allow comments on a mix when it is being accessed via LTI. Allows students to comment on the Mix below the video. This feature is already enabled when providing a link to the mix, so should be included when coming via LTI.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. size optimization

Optimize video size for the characteristic of the presentation (no action movie!)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ink colors

Be able to customize colors for inking.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix Slide Navigation Features

Your "Table of Contents" button is fine except for one glaring flaw: Please let us change the title beneath each slide thumbnail from "Slide 1", "Slide 2", etc.

You might implement the feature shown on slide 4 of your Mix entitled "How to make your fist mix", located at the bottom of the Office Mix home page (mix.office.com/en-us/Home), although doing what I suggest in the preceding paragraph would probably be a better solution because it doesn't use additional screen space.

I've come up with a work-around to provide clear slide navigation. I add a full-screen shape containing the title for…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Error AuthorPPT.vsto

I have installed the Visual Stduio 2010 tool and I have office 365 32 bit apps.

When I install the PPT Mix

I get this error

file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/Office Mix/AuthorPPT.vsto

Specified cast is not valid

Name:
    From: file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/Office Mix/AuthorPPT.vsto

************** Exception Text **************
    System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.
    at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.GetManifests(TimeSpan timeout)
    at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.InstallAddIn()

Any suggestions?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Error installing Office Mix

When Installing Office Mix (pc with windows 10- 64 bits) an error stops the installation: "0x80091007 - El valor del hash no es correcto"

Any suggestions?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Microsoft Mix circumvents our Office 365 security endeavours by allowing external and anonymous sharing from Mix.

There is some concern that Microsoft Mix circumvents our Office 365 security endeavors by allowing external and anonymous sharing from Mix. Does Mix use independent storage that allows for such sharing, or does it use our Office 365 storage service which should be sufficiently secured to disable the anonymous portion of Mix.

We had similar concerns with Sway, but through the admin section we could, and did, turn off External Sharing (although I can no longer find the Sway Admin section, it no longer shows in the new admin portal), but I don’t see anywhere in the portal that we…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Carry over teacher LTI credentials

Allow Mix to recognise a teacher / instructor role in the LMS so they can access the analytics or change the Office Mix that has been linked to by another teacher

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Problem with Onenote integration

I've dealt with this with Tim Liu. An issue has arisen when I place a mix that has a quiz question in the presentation into a OneNote Notebook the quiz does not pause for the question to be answered. It plays for 5 seconds then advances to the next slide or quiz question. If I play the mix online it plays perfectly, it is only when places in a OneNote notebook that this issue arises.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please make it possible to see analytics accros all versions of a Mix

When you have uploaded multiple versions of a Mix you have to open each version to get the result and then manually summerize it. It would be nice if you could see e.g. 'by visitors' for all versions of the Mix.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please don't pull the plug on OMix - It's a great, flexible tool for anyone with a message.

Just wanted to say that I don't want this tool to go away. YouTube is ok but the quality of video is poor (for presentations) and the ads and recommended videos are distracting at best. Folks please add your voice and echo my sentiments so OMix stays with us. Thanks.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. On Mix, I do not require closed captions, I do not require download, I do not require functionality for others to modify the file.

I do not require download. I do not require user modification of the video.

I do require rapid creation of a video.
    I do require rapid upload of the video to Sway.

Yu has suggested Mix as a pathway but the functionality seems not yet developed. The emphasis on Mix currently is for totally private or totally public. There are options in between.

The functionality required is for public display but not for public download and and not for public access to modify the video file. The licence is known as "All Rights Reserved."

This functionality is urgently required. It…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Permissions and Sharing

Permissions and Sharing (Org Only)
    There used to be another Permissions/Sharing option (Your org only), but it's no longer there. Is there a plan to bring that option back? (That option still shows in the how-to video on the front page). I absolutely love this add-in...it's completely changed the way we deliver initial training and allows us to easily do "just in time" training. Thank you for this powerful add-in...we're combining Mixes with the, "Class Notebook" add-in for OneNote and once we have the ability to grade quizzes in OneNote, we'll be one step closer to dropping the need for…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base