I suggest you ...

allow co-ownership of uploaded mixes

This would allow multiple people to have access to the uploaded mix and be able to view analytic, change permissions, and update details.

36 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Yuyen ChangYuyen Chang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are using Mix for an online course that include about 60 instructors. Co-owning or collaborating on Mix projects will be a valuable feature.

• Greg BoothGreg Booth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a business looking to make use of Office Mix we desperately need this feature. Otherwise we risk losing access to Mixes when employees either leave or move positions. Could Channels be used much like 365 Video to allow sharing and administration? Happy to help in testing any possible solution.

• Peter VarbergPeter Varberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it's still possible to get some cryptic instructions on how to test a feature that allows the team of MIX creators to manage our MIXes, I'm very much interested.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Jim.Federico how do we create an admin account because to upload the mix PPT uses the account email tied to your PPT registration, from what i have noticed. Please provide details or steps on how to create an admin account that can be used/ managed by multiple people?
    I have almost 100mixes i need to hand off to my current project and don't want someone else to have to redo and re-add all these mixes to their personal account.

thanks

This would make our use of Office Mix even better in a school scenario - really happy to try anything out in beta?

• Mike SMike S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be of use in Education where academic teams need to support large class numbers.
    Andrzej I would appreciate those Cryptic instructions please.

I'm trying to share the mixes I've made with my client and his admin. Is there yet a way to have co-ownership of mixes, to allow others to view the analytics?

This is key for us. The issue with using a shared admin account is that someone can accidentally Delete a mix, etc. So is there any way to safeguard against deletion such as a second admin password confirmation on the use of the delete button?

Feedback and Knowledge Base