I suggest you ...

allow co-ownership of uploaded mixes

This would allow multiple people to have access to the uploaded mix and be able to view analytic, change permissions, and update details.

70 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Peter VarbergPeter Varberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it's still possible to get some cryptic instructions on how to test a feature that allows the team of MIX creators to manage our MIXes, I'm very much interested.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Jim.Federico how do we create an admin account because to upload the mix PPT uses the account email tied to your PPT registration, from what i have noticed. Please provide details or steps on how to create an admin account that can be used/ managed by multiple people?
    I have almost 100mixes i need to hand off to my current project and don't want someone else to have to redo and re-add all these mixes to their personal account.

thanks

ANONYMOUS IS AN IMPOSTER! SHARON MARIE MORRISON IS HER LEGAL NAME. SHE HAS MANY ALIASES AND SHE USES THESE KINDS OF SITES TO SELF TEACH HERSELF HOW TO DO MORE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY THAN YOU WOULD EVEN BELIEVE SHE HAS ALREADY ACTUALLY COMMITTED AND COMMITTING. SHE IS A DEVELOPER FOR MICROSOFT AS WELL AS GOOGLE AND OTHERS. SHE HAS BEEN HACKING ME FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS NOW. SHE IS A FIRED COMPUTER TECHNICIAN/EXFRIEND/NEMESIS WITH AN IQ OF 143. SHE LIVES IN SILOAM SPRINGS ARKANSAS AND JER MAIN CELL NUMBER IS 4172088118. MY NAME IS KIMBERLY GARRETT AND PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 4793721574 ASAP. MICROSOFT HAS INVESTIGATIONS GOING ON THIS SECOND AGAINST THIS AND SHE WILL SEE HER PROSECUTION DATE BECAUSE SHE IS ALSO HACKING MY 11 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, I WILL NOT STOP!!!
    MY EMAILS ARE THE ONES ON THIS ACCOUNT. THAT'S HOW I FOUND THIS EVIDENCE AGAINST HER AND POSSIBLY OFFICEMIX/USERVOICE, WHICH THOSE ARE ONLY TWO OF THE HUNDREDS ACCOUNTS SHE IS USING IN MY NAME OR WITH MY EMAIL ADDRESSES. HOPE TO HEAR FROM JIM FEDERICO HIMSELF.

SINCERELY,
    KIMBERLY GARRETT

This would make our use of Office Mix even better in a school scenario - really happy to try anything out in beta?

• Mike SMike S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be of use in Education where academic teams need to support large class numbers.
    Andrzej I would appreciate those Cryptic instructions please.

I'm trying to share the mixes I've made with my client and his admin. Is there yet a way to have co-ownership of mixes, to allow others to view the analytics?

This is key for us. The issue with using a shared admin account is that someone can accidentally Delete a mix, etc. So is there any way to safeguard against deletion such as a second admin password confirmation on the use of the delete button?

Feedback and Knowledge Base