If you have a version of PowerPoint 2013 prior to February 2015 (version 15.0.4693.1002), the following malfunctions can occur:
- The ink will not play back in preview.
- After uploading a mix to the Office Mix website, slides containing ink will not play animations.
- Recording over slide that already contains a slide recording will cause two ink shapes to be on the slide but only one of those shapes will play.
To prevent these malfunctions from occurring in your mixes, please upgrade to PowerPoint 2016 or the latest version of PowerPoint 2013 available on the Microsoft Office Download Center. To check your update status and turn on updates from within PowerPoint:
- Select the File tab.
- Click Account.
- Under Office Updates, click Update Options.
- Click Update Now to view and apply updates. Click Enable Updates to automatically receive the latest updates for security, performance, and reliability.