If you are Publishing a MIX From your PowerPoint using your Google account you may come across the following message on your PowerPoint Publishing task pane:
"Your browser is not supported anymore. Please update to a more recent one"
Google has recently made some changes which interferes with current MIX embedded browser version. When users use their Google account you may face this error even when you have the most up to date browsers on your system.
To prevent this during your publishing, you need to the following steps:
Close your PowerPoint.
1) Copy and paste below text into Notepad:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
2) Save this file as OfficeMixEnableGoogle.reg (change extension From .txt to .reg) onto your desktop and run as follow:
a. Double Click OfficeMixEnableGoogle.reg on your desktop
3) Select Yes to Message “Do you want to allow this App to make changes to your PC?”
4) Select YES to Registry Editor Pop-up (like image below)
Select YES To the second Message from Registry
Editor pop-up (like image below)
6) Launch Your PowerPoint again and republish your Mix.